What is HydraFacial MD®
How it Works: Vortex-Fusion®
The unique Vortex-Fusion® serum delivery system is what sets the HydraFacial MD® apart from other procedures. The multi-step treatment cleanses, evenly exfoliates and extracts to remove impurities and dead skin cells while at the same time replenishing vital nutrients including Antioxidants, Peptides and Hyaluronic Acid. Thanks to the devices’ superior delivery system, these performing ingredients are able to more effectively help mitigate environmental damage, reduce fine lines & wrinkles, and plump & firm skin for long-term results you can see and
HydraFacial Express $135
15% to 30 % Glycolic Peel + a Free LED Treatment
Or Britonel Treatment (lightening agent) /Dermafiller
Micro-needling with Dermapen
Dermapen is a fractional micro-needling device that works to tighten, lift and rejuvenate the skin. It’s effective in reducing fine lines and wrinkles, stretch marks, surgical and acne scars.
Benefits of Micro-Needling also known as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT)
- A fast, safe and cost-effective alternative to laser resurfacing for the treatment of scarring, wrinkles, acne scarring, stretch marks, hyperpigmentation and pore reduction.
- No downtime -( skin will be rosy pink but will calm down within 24hrs)
- Maybe used in any skin type (severe acne may not be eligible for this service)
- Treatment included a Hylorinc Acid Mask and LED Treatment for a speeding recovering and rejuvenation
- Additional areas where treatment may be used is neck, decollete and stretch marks
- $215 a treatment, a series of a weekly session is recommended 4 -6 weeks, results may appear in couples weeks. Skin needs to heal before the result will become visible.
- May be purchased in a package of 4 total $798
- $65 per section optional (example frown lines or upper lip)